We are pleased to announce that our plant DONALAM TARGOVISTE have reached the important goal of #certification of the Integrated Management System, according to the ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 standards.
By having ISO Certification, Donalam Targoviste proves its commitment to meet the needs of customers through an effective integrated management system.
The ISO certification awarded to Donalam includes:
– Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015);
– Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2015);
– Occupational Health and Safety Management System (ISO 45001:2018).
– ISO 9001 is the world`s most widely adapted quality management system standard based-on organizations becoming more efficient and improving customer satisfaction with an emphasis on continual improvement;
– ISO 14001 is the world`s most recognized environmental management system focused on helping organizations to identify, manage, monitor, and control their environmental issues in a holistic manner;
– ISO 45001 is the world’s first global health and safety management system standard that is designed to prevent work- related injury and ill- health and to provide safe and healthy workplaces through proactive risk prevention innovation and continual improvement.
We have developed and implemented our integrated management system in compliance with the internationally recognized standards to maintain a high level of quality, safety and environmental awareness in everything we do.
The application for ISO certification was driven by the need to achieve this acknowledgement in an increasingly competitive environment.
With our goals focused on the emphasis of working safely, providing high quality products and services, and integrating environmental and sustainability considerations throughout our operations, we look forward to bringing our business to new heights in the months and years to come.